The MSMS on-line pre-application and application will both be available from September 1, 2015 to March 21, 2017. The Pre-application should be completed prior to an application. Applications are by invitation only.
All completed applications shall be evaluated for applicants suitability and potential to succeed in the program. Based upon the evaluation, an applicant may be invited for a personal interview. Interviewers are expected to probe and evaluate the following suggested personal and academic areas in the interview:
- Motivation for a medical career
- Suitability for the MSMS Program
- Attitude toward learning, the MSMS opportunity, graduate study and IUSM's competencies
- Academic record including performance in undergraduate and if necessary postbaccalaureate work
- Community involvement and exposure to medicine
If an applicant is invited to an interview, he/she is responsible for travel and lodging costs associated with it.
FOCUS ON STUDENT SUCCESS